Top Venice Museums
14 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "The Accademia is surely in the league of the top-top art museums of the world! The best, time permit, is to buy two tickets for two consecutive days to cover and absorb its wealth."
* A traveler said: "Must see if you're in Venice. The Mona Lisa and the Last Supper were just a small part of who Da Vinci was."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "GOt to skip the line which is a plus, the lines were huge. The guide was informative and covered the portions in depth. Don't do a self tour where you stumble around not knowing what you are looking at"
* A traveler said: "It was a little confusing figuring out how to get the tickets but we called and they were very responsive, even to the point of coming to meet us to ensure we had what we needed."
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable guide who tailored the tour to our needs and amended the route when our daughter started feeling unwell. Arranged for a rooftop viewing of Venice when a visit to St. Mark's turned out to be impractical due to COVID"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The beauty of this Basilica and the history is truly amazing and a must see for anyone that goes to Venice! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely talented artists provided a lively and well rehearsed show. Would highly recommend this."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia