Top Venice Photography Tours
60 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Ketty was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make the tour more enjoyable. Mateo our captain of the boat was very courteous and helpful. Over all a very good experience. We end up buying a beautiful Murano base, for our house. We looking forward to receive it in a few weeks"
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "I am not an opera fan and I don’t understand Italian but I truly enjoyed this traveling performance between 3 rooms and 3 short intermissions. The place is small so between the 5 actors/singers, 3 musicians and about 30 in the audience, you felt you were part of the show. The performance was amazing. The high notes were so clear you felt like glass was going to shatter!!! We were specially impressed with the pianist. She practically carried the entire performance. By the end, it felt like her fingers could have run 3 marathons. I was very impressed. The only thing that would have made this better would have been the availability to purchase the program a day before the show. It contained the entire script in Italian and English. Heck, I would suggest you show up the day before your show and kindly ask to purchase it. Then again, if you can read in the “dark”, my daughter was able to read it as she followed along the performance."
* A traveler said: "What an excellent and informative tour! We even got entry into the prisons (which wasn't anticipated). The tour guide was very knowledgeable and her English was excellent and easy to understand. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "Definitely worthwhile! Our guide was fantastic and had lots of information pertaining to the palace. I would highly recommend plus am even willing to do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Travelled with 2 friends. It was very easy to meet up with our gondolier and everything was arranged for us. The trip was really nice and there weren't many other gondolas in our path as well which was surprising considering it was summer. Would recommend this particular route to other travellers to Venice."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tours of the city, basilica and palace, everything was well paced and nicely explained! I liked that we were given the essential information (personally I don’t like to be bombarded with a ton of dates and names) and things were well organized."
* A traveler said: "We were really impressed by literally everything we saw on this tour. And trust me, you have to walk a lot. But it is totally worth it. From the Doge’s palace and its prison to the Basilica. Great piece of history and great explanation. Must see when in Venice."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time! My husband and I wanted to soak in as much of the local experience as possible. This was the perfect event, in the perfect venue."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great tour guide! Gina is authentic Venetian and proud of it! She has a great sense of humor and is very knowledgeable in the history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Vinicio was a great teacher and seemed to know just where to start with these beginners. He was patient and easygoing and made it very enjoyable. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Really loved this photo tour. We went to the area where the locals live and I took some of my favorite photos of the city! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Camilla was absolutely amazing. Very patient and knowledgeable of the city of Venice. Thank you for making this trip memorable!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing!! The water taxi ride was so much fun. Our guide Ketty was great!! She is very knowledgeable on the history of Venice."
* A traveler said: "Enzo is a fabulous photographer and we had a terrific time! He chose some really excellent locations and extracted some brilliant photos of me, my husband, and my not particularly cooperative four year old. I cannot recommend him more highly!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- San Polo
- Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)
- Santa Croce
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Brenta Riviera
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Campo San Luca
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia