Top Venice Religious Tours
19 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "This combo was a great value for time and money. I only wished the gondola guide talked a little. Great to skip the lines!"
* A traveler said: "Martina was an incredible guide. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She breathed life into the tour."
* A traveler said: "Best part of our Italian Honeymoon!! Niccola was an incredible tour guide and stopped at allll of the top places for pictures! Absolutely no rush day and plenty of time for stops and photos. This tour is a MUST if you are in Venice. I mean, just look at these pictures, just go. It’s beyond incredible."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "Alice was a fantastic tour guide! She was very knowledgeable and learned so much. The food was AWESOME. We got a feel for really authentic Venetian dishes, desserts, and drinks"
* A traveler said: "Very nice ride thru canals and main water way ..love it ,boat was clean and enjoyed it a great deal ,must do"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! We were fortunate to have Iole as our guide. She was very knowledgeable and made all the history come alive - my kids who are not history buffs were enthralled (that says a lot) and she always made it a point to include them! Totally recommend! Best guide we encountered and the most interesting tour of our stay in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Lucia was a fantastic guide! My kids loved it. Lucia was informative and entertaining, my kids were engaged and she provided great information about the sites."
* A traveler said: "My guide was extremely knowledgable of theJewish history of Venice, more so than the guide at the Jewish museum. This tour was a most moving and informative experience which I thoroughly enjoyed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Best of Venice Tour with St Mark’s Basilica and Grand Canal Boat tour
- Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica Tour
- St Mark's Basilica After-Hours Group or Private Tour with Optional Doge's Palace
- Dolomite Mountains and Cortina Semi Private Day Trip from Venice
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia