A Maze'N Things
Admission to A Maze'N Things includes entrance to its Magic Manor, Puzzle Island, Illusion Rooms, and the Maze, while tours from Melbourne often combine a visit with attractions like the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory or the evening Penguin Parade. Additional ticketed activities include the 19-hole Maxi Mini Golf course and the SkyTrail high-ropes adventure course.
Things to Know Before You Go
A Maze'N Things is suitable for all ages, but there are age restrictions on some activities and children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
On-site facilities include a café, picnic and barbecue area, gift shop, and playground.
The Maze takes an average of 45 minutes to complete, but plan up to three hours to enjoy all the park’s activities.
Some of the park’s attractions are wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
A Maze’N Things is located on the main Phillip Island Road, between the Rusty Water Brewery and Phillip Island Adventure Resort. It’s about a 1.5-hour drive from Melbourne city center and just a 10-minute drive from Phillip Island attractions such as Seal Rocks and the Penguin Parade.
When to Get There
Open daily year-round, A Maze’N Things is busiest in peak season (December and January) and during school holidays. The SkyTrail is open daily throughout January, but the rest of the year it opens only on weekends.
Family Fun at A Maze’N Things
Tackling a gigantic open-air 3-D maze, zooming down the LookOut! slide, clambering through the treetops on the SkyTrail, and playing a round of minigolf are just some of the activities on offer at A Maze’N Things. In the Illusion Rooms, you can make people disappear, see water flowing uphill, defy gravity, and get shrunk. On Puzzle Island, experience a Mirror Maze, ride a flying boogie board, or try to balance in a rotating room; and in the Magic Manor, see a flying chandelier, test your nerves in the scare rooms, and try out magic tricks.
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Koala Reserve (Koala Conservation Centre)
- Phillip Island Wildlife Park
- Phillip Island Circuit
- Phillip Island Winery
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Churchill Island
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Cape Woolamai
- Penguin Parade
- Phillip Island Nature Parks
- Phillip Island
- Nobbies Centre
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Enchanted Adventure Garden