Top Victoria Attractions & Museums
32 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the animals close up on the 4wd safari adventure. The hippopotamus playing in the water and all the interactive activities for the children"
* A traveler said: "Great fun for all ages. Our 5yr and 8 yr old grandsons really got immersed in the process, checking out the poses in the photo taking circle, then posing and even taking photos of us oldies. Good fun looking at the photos after too. Well organized by staff in Covid times with plenty of time to move from one area to another. Well done ArtVo."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Healesville Sanctuary gave us the opportunity to introduce our international tour friend on her first Australian visit to the animals. We spent about 5 hours meandering around and getting a glimpse of the habitat and making new Aussie animal friends and the experience was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Even if its raining that time still it was a wonderful experience. My daughter enjoyed the most as she got to feed the kangaroo and experience a close encounter with the Koala..."
* A traveler said: "Great day out. Such a lot to do and see. The jousting and the mad hatters tea party was very entertaining for the kids. They really loved the interaction with cast."
* A traveler said: "Being among the treetops was magestic! The lush forest down below was amazing. The walkways were awesome next time we want to do the zip line!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a splendid tour and more so because I paid for a guided tour which was an excellent decision taken by me. I learnt a lot about the historical significance of the shrine and many many stories linked to it which would have been unknown to me had I not taken a guide."
* A traveler said: "Listening & learning from Uncle Den was awesome. He connected with old, young, local & international perspectives in the group & really quickly built the respect & understanding of our need to connect to & respect country. The mix of humour, info & discussion to provoke deeper reflection & challenge within the group was pretty damn cool in such a short amount of time. I’n already recommending it to anyone & everyone!!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun. This was our first day in Australia and what a treat to see these penguins up close and personal."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Como House and Garden
- Buxton Trout and Salmon Farm
- Fergusson Winery
- Melbourne Chinatown
- Parliament House of Victoria
- Cleft Island (Skull Rock)
- Powers Lookout
- Cape Schanck Lighthouse
- Point Nepean National Park
- Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Cape Woolamai
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Albert Park
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Melbourne Museum
- Collins Street
- Steavenson Falls
- Queen Victoria Market
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia