Top Victoria Attractions & Museums
13 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic way to see the city, very enjoyable, fun and informative! I would definitely recommend this to Victoria residence as well as tourists!"
* A traveler said: "The crew (Shawnee, Jen and Austin) were amazing and very knowledgeable. They made the trip exciting and well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Andy was a great tour leader. Added lots of small bits of history to the area that never would have picked up on just walking around. Food tasting portions were more than adequate. Went to places, I never would have stopped. GR8 value for the money."
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "Mark, Kevin and the team communicated effectively, helped accommodate scheduling and pick up requests and it lead to a great afternoon of Wine Tastings. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day enjoying the wine and fine weather. Made 3 stops at 3 very different wineries, each with their own charms. The team at Fresh Air Tours was awesome. Friendly and accommodating and pick up was as scheduled at our hotel! Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Gulf Islands
- Government Street
- Fort Street
- Emily Carr House
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Victoria Chinatown
- Old Town Victoria
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Abkhazi Garden
- Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Church & State Wines
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens