Top Victoria Classes & Workshops
58 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so informative and amazing, the guide and driver was so active and enthusiastically explained about the place sea, almost all the time was engaged and we where so happy,"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Best trip to ski resort with limit time. If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Andrew is cool and the tour is worth and authentic. We had a lot of fun together and I learnt surfing. What else I could ask?"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent, comprehensive tour of the Great Ocean Road. Our guide Walter was funny and informative and showed us all the main sights. The departure times mean you see everything before other tours arrive and the over night stay at Apollo Bay is a great break from all the sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "This was a chocolate tour that shook my taste buds! Definitely NOT a "try a different chocolate at each shop" type of tour - we experienced chocolate SENSATIONS at every place we visited. Really, really worthwhile - loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our Great Ocean Drive experience started at our first stop in Torquay with a two hour surfing lesson. The instructors were amazingly helpful and we all managed to get up. I was travelling with my teenage children and they loved the experience. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a wonderful guide,enthusiastic and knowledgeable . The businesses chosen for the trip were wonderful not to mention the enjoyable lunch at Killara Estate.Also loved the dips and relishes at Gateway estate. Wold highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Lorne is a great place to learn to surf and our instructors Hugh and Nigel were really professional and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tour! If you're looking for a more laid back and personal adventure for the day, this tour is it! We felt like we were spending the day with a good local friend we hadn't seen in years. Definitely recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "I did this class with my 2 adult daughters. I originally messed up the date on the booking and the Otao team accepted us on the date I thought I had booked, I was very great full. Thanks team Otao. We had a fantastic day. Dylan was super patient and made the day lots of fun. We had lots of laughs, and lots of dumplings to take home with us. I would absolutely recommend this class and we will do another class next time we are all together in Melbourne again. Thanks Dylan and Otao Kitchen Cooking School for a fantastic experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day or Full-Day Tour with Private Guide from Melbourne
- Lake Mountain Snow Trip including Yarra Valley Chocolaterie from Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Wildlife & Wine Day Tour from Melbourne with Healesville Sanctuary
- 2-Day Camping and Surfing Great Ocean Road Trip from Melbourne
- The Ultimate Yarra Valley Food and Wine Small Group Tour (Max 6 guests)
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Melbourne Princess Theatre
- Gold Museum
- Marvel Stadium
- Queen Victoria Market
- National Sports Museum
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Chapel Street
- Cape Otway Lightstation
- Lake Mountain Alpine Resort
- Lygon Street
- Polly Woodside
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Degraves Street
- Rochford Wines
- Melbourne Chinatown
- Kryal Castle
- Albert Park
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia