Top Victoria Nature and Wildlife Tours
172 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "It was a enjoyable and memorable trip. Everyone in the group enjoyed the trip too. The tour guide was very experienced and friendly. I tried to write this review when the trip was over last year but it didn’t get through. Suddenly it just pop up. Hope this time my review will get through."
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, lots of interesting places to go to before the visit to see the little penguins. Our tour guide told us lots of fascinating stories too."
* A traveler said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the tour. Got to see wallabies and penguins along the Phillip Island road. Guided by Jack, a very friendly man. Has a great knowledge about the locations. Unfortunately we didn't get to see the seals on the rocks. But, still it was one great experience while we're in Melbourne. It's a very recomended tour :))"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Simon is great! Visited several interesting places. There was lighting so we couldn't spend much time to watch the penguins."
* A traveler said: "I had a private tour with Jay and it was a great tour. It was very informative and the guide was as receptive to questions as possible. I highly recommand this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. The pilot was very knowledgable and pointed out the landmarks. It was a bit bumpy due to the gusty winds. Flying over the CBD was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Paul was nice, knowledgeable and funny. A lovely experience, great landscapes and definitely a day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Small group which is fantastic (no rushing) Able to take photos and enjoy the sceneries. Our tour guide Shane was friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "Enjoy snowfall and tobogganing! The driver/tour guide Peter was very helpful. We appreciated a lot!"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent, comprehensive tour of the Great Ocean Road. Our guide Walter was funny and informative and showed us all the main sights. The departure times mean you see everything before other tours arrive and the over night stay at Apollo Bay is a great break from all the sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne
- Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne
- Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Wine and Winery Tour from Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Wildlife & Wine Day Tour from Melbourne with Healesville Sanctuary
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Gold Museum
- Powers Lookout
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum
- Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Cooks' Cottage
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- National Gallery of Victoria
- South Wharf
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- National Sports Museum
- Sherbrooke Forest
- City Circle Tram
- Albert Park
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Churchill Island
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia