Top Victoria Outdoor Activities
307 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "It was a enjoyable and memorable trip. Everyone in the group enjoyed the trip too. The tour guide was very experienced and friendly. I tried to write this review when the trip was over last year but it didn’t get through. Suddenly it just pop up. Hope this time my review will get through."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. The pilot was very knowledgable and pointed out the landmarks. It was a bit bumpy due to the gusty winds. Flying over the CBD was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "I had a private tour with Jay and it was a great tour. It was very informative and the guide was as receptive to questions as possible. I highly recommand this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent, comprehensive tour of the Great Ocean Road. Our guide Walter was funny and informative and showed us all the main sights. The departure times mean you see everything before other tours arrive and the over night stay at Apollo Bay is a great break from all the sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "Small group which is fantastic (no rushing) Able to take photos and enjoy the sceneries. Our tour guide Shane was friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Paul was nice, knowledgeable and funny. A lovely experience, great landscapes and definitely a day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Shane our guide and driver was a fantastic, funny and knowledgable person who made the day even more enjoyable. We stopped off at well known hotspots along the Great Ocean Road, as well as a few hidden gems for great views and to see some illusive Aussie wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Simon is great! Visited several interesting places. There was lighting so we couldn't spend much time to watch the penguins."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
* A traveler said: "My teen boys and I enjoyed this tour. The reverse schedule is a good idea so we didn't have to deal with groups of other tourists. a little short on time - when we visited the Loch to be able t hike down the beach. no big deal since this tour squeezed a lot in one day - so definitely recommended - worth it!"
* A traveler said: "All good and ready to go with a quick pick up. Commute time is very busy in the CBD with construction."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Forum Melbourne
- Point Nepean National Park
- Grampians National Park
- Degraves Street
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- You Yangs Regional Park
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Melbourne Southgate
- Gold Museum
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Old Treasury Building
- Block Arcade
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Great Otway National Park
- Fergusson Winery
- Parliament House of Victoria
- Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia