Top Victoria Tickets & Passes
45 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Great fun for all ages. Our 5yr and 8 yr old grandsons really got immersed in the process, checking out the poses in the photo taking circle, then posing and even taking photos of us oldies. Good fun looking at the photos after too. Well organized by staff in Covid times with plenty of time to move from one area to another. Well done ArtVo."
* A traveler said: "It was a enjoyable and memorable trip. Everyone in the group enjoyed the trip too. The tour guide was very experienced and friendly. I tried to write this review when the trip was over last year but it didn’t get through. Suddenly it just pop up. Hope this time my review will get through."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Guide on Phillip Island, we had the exciting experiences and a very good time. Seafood pizza is very taste"
* A traveler said: "Healesville Sanctuary gave us the opportunity to introduce our international tour friend on her first Australian visit to the animals. We spent about 5 hours meandering around and getting a glimpse of the habitat and making new Aussie animal friends and the experience was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Well set up, very friendly staff. Love the sculptures"
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "Even if its raining that time still it was a wonderful experience. My daughter enjoyed the most as she got to feed the kangaroo and experience a close encounter with the Koala..."
* A traveler said: "Great day out. Such a lot to do and see. The jousting and the mad hatters tea party was very entertaining for the kids. They really loved the interaction with cast."
* A traveler said: "Really fabulous day, Tamara was great, knew lots of interesting facts and very friendly. Clean transport and was great to get picked up and dropped off because it is a longer day and lots of walking. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Being among the treetops was magestic! The lush forest down below was amazing. The walkways were awesome next time we want to do the zip line!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a splendid tour and more so because I paid for a guided tour which was an excellent decision taken by me. I learnt a lot about the historical significance of the shrine and many many stories linked to it which would have been unknown to me had I not taken a guide."
* A traveler said: "Listening & learning from Uncle Den was awesome. He connected with old, young, local & international perspectives in the group & really quickly built the respect & understanding of our need to connect to & respect country. The mix of humour, info & discussion to provoke deeper reflection & challenge within the group was pretty damn cool in such a short amount of time. I’n already recommending it to anyone & everyone!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Polly Woodside
- Block Arcade
- Churchill Island
- Moonlit Sanctuary
- Creswick Woollen Mills
- Cape Otway Lightstation
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Como House and Garden
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Great Otway National Park
- Luna Park Melbourne
- Lygon Street
- Cape Schanck Lighthouse
- Hotel Esplanade
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Old Treasury Building
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia