Top Victoria Travel & Transportation Services
143 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "All good and ready to go with a quick pick up. Commute time is very busy in the CBD with construction."
* A traveler said: "Service great and on time. Comfortable van and good driver. would use again if travelling to this venue again."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic service. Arrived early. Smooth ride. Highly recommended! Knows the best way around traffic jams."
* A traveler said: "Our travel plans were disrupted by snow at home and we arrived two days later than expected. The company honoured our booking and th driver was waiting fo us. Although we had only booked for two, the company said it was okay for our daughter to meet us and she came back in the car with us. A great way to start our holiday."
* A traveler said: "beautiful limo very clean great conversation with driver I would recommend this company to anyone. It was a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Easy to locate and on time for pick up. Very help with luggage. Great vehicle handled all our belongings."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great day . Beautiful area to explore. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Best trip to ski resort with limit time. If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed. Lovely staff. Tje microphone needs to b louder to hear commentary. Perhaps simple kid friendly snacks to purchase would b good ."
* A traveler said: "My family had such a fantastic time! Andrew is an exceptional guide and we felt like he was also part of the family which made the trip so comfortable and super fun. Would not recommend anyone else and would definitely try out his other tours. Enjoy your trip!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "It’s great having a true enthusiast in the subject matter sharing their passion with you. He brought to life images of a bygone era and was able to link the stories to the few remaining buildings in the area from that era."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the ghost tour. We’ve been coming to Melbourne a few times a year for 17 years and it’s good to learn more about the history of Melbourne and it’s people. The tour is a great opportunity to walk up and down the little back streets that we’ve hardly even noticed in the past. Ash was our tour guide and she did an awesome job. The weather was great too which made the experience perfect. Great job Ash 👍🏻😁"
* A traveler said: "lovely views, lovely guide, lovely accommodations. everyone who says there is no room for luggage is correct. also, we did not make it to the sanctuary in time for the koala cuddle. this was a big disappointment to me because it was a "must-do" on my list and I had no other way to do it."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time visiting the Great Ocean Road. Melvin was excellent, he showed us great locations at our own pace and avoiding the crowds as much as possible. Vehicle was very comfortable, fully stocked with water and great music selection, which made the long trip very pleasant. This is the way to do it"
* A traveler said: "On this city tour we had Ricarda, once again, as our driver/guide. She was flexible, knowledgeable, and a great person to talk to. We hit the high spots of the city and ended up at the beach for a walk and a great tea at a popular local café. This is an easy, leisurely way to get an overview of the city."
* A traveler said: "I had a private tour with Jay and it was a great tour. It was very informative and the guide was as receptive to questions as possible. I highly recommand this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Shane our guide and driver was a fantastic, funny and knowledgable person who made the day even more enjoyable. We stopped off at well known hotspots along the Great Ocean Road, as well as a few hidden gems for great views and to see some illusive Aussie wildlife."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- Grampians National Park
- Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Phillip Island Wildlife Park
- Cape Woolamai
- Albert Park
- Hotel Esplanade
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Polly Woodside
- Marvel Stadium
- Lake Mountain Alpine Resort
- Lygon Street
- Block Arcade
- Brambuk – the National Park & Cultural Centre
- Cooks' Cottage
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Phillip Island Circuit
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia