Top Victoria Unique Experiences
21 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! It was very well organised and the entire team was quite professional. Received great photos also."
* A traveler said: "This was a chocolate tour that shook my taste buds! Definitely NOT a "try a different chocolate at each shop" type of tour - we experienced chocolate SENSATIONS at every place we visited. Really, really worthwhile - loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our Great Ocean Drive experience started at our first stop in Torquay with a two hour surfing lesson. The instructors were amazingly helpful and we all managed to get up. I was travelling with my teenage children and they loved the experience. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Bambi, the driver, was really friendly. He provided extra jackets for my parents who were freezing. Bryant, the pilot, controlled the balloon so smoothly, we thought we were in a Mercedes S class"
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience. Our guide Joseph was super knowledgeable and made the night really fun. We rated this tour highly, recommend for all beer lovers. Lots of experimental beers tasted, don’t go expecting to drink what you know."
* A traveler said: "Lorne is a great place to learn to surf and our instructors Hugh and Nigel were really professional and friendly."
* A traveler said: "I did this class with my 2 adult daughters. I originally messed up the date on the booking and the Otao team accepted us on the date I thought I had booked, I was very great full. Thanks team Otao. We had a fantastic day. Dylan was super patient and made the day lots of fun. We had lots of laughs, and lots of dumplings to take home with us. I would absolutely recommend this class and we will do another class next time we are all together in Melbourne again. Thanks Dylan and Otao Kitchen Cooking School for a fantastic experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Refuge Cove
- Blue Lotus Water Garden
- Brighton Beach
- Flinders Street Station
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Rod Laver Arena
- Sovereign Hill
- Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Immigration Museum
- Moonlit Sanctuary
- Cooks' Cottage
- Creswick Woollen Mills
- Melbourne Zoo
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Brambuk – the National Park & Cultural Centre
- Phillip Island Circuit
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia