Top Victoria White Water Rafting
11 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I had a private tour with Jay and it was a great tour. It was very informative and the guide was as receptive to questions as possible. I highly recommand this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great day shopping with my daughter. Our third shopping tour, each time just as great as the first time we went. Thanks Jess for a fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Being on the Yarra and seeing the land area from that perspective. Also, the commentary was very informative and engaging and, even though I lived in Melbourne for 30 years, I learned a lot from it. (My only criticism is that it would have been good to have more about the Aborigines of the Yarra at the time of European settlement)."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the tour. Got to see wallabies and penguins along the Phillip Island road. Guided by Jack, a very friendly man. Has a great knowledge about the locations. Unfortunately we didn't get to see the seals on the rocks. But, still it was one great experience while we're in Melbourne. It's a very recomended tour :))"
* A traveler said: "This trip was so informative and amazing, the guide and driver was so active and enthusiastically explained about the place sea, almost all the time was engaged and we where so happy,"
* A traveler said: "We went on a tour in January 2020 and had an excellent time. Seaneee our guide was full of energy and it reflect on all of the participants as we all relaxed and interacted with each other. Great food and great wine, finished with a visit of craft brewery for a great day all together. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The District Docklands
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium
- Phillip Island Winery
- Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Fergusson Winery
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Creswick Woollen Mills
- Grampians National Park
- Caulfield Racecourse
- Immigration Museum
- Brambuk – the National Park & Cultural Centre
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Dandenong Ranges
- Rochford Wines
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Luna Park Melbourne
- South Wharf
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia