Historic Center of Vienna
The Historic Center of Vienna is the beating heart of Austria, and the home of top attractions such as Vienna’s city hall, Parliament, and the lively Museum Quarter. Also known as the First District or Inner City and preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the area is rich with baroque castles and gardens, as well as the 19th-century Ringstrasse, a beltway of grand buildings, monuments, and parks that encircles most of the inner city. There are enough landmark sites here to keep you snapping photos all day long.
Historic Center of Vienna Tours
Should I book Historic Center of Vienna tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Historic Center of Vienna 2021?
What's the best way to experience Historic Center of Vienna?
- Hidden Gems in Vienna Inner City Private Walking Tour
- Classic Food Tour of Vienna
- Private Vienna City Tour
- Private Tour: Vienna City Segway Tour
Things to do near Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia