Among Iceland’s most famous peaks, the notoriously difficult-to-pronounce Eyjafjallajökull volcano made headlines when it erupted in 2010, spewing an enormous cloud of volcanic ash that grounded air traffic all across Europe. The imposing, ice-capped volcano has three main peaks, the tallest of which reaches 5,417 feet (1,651 meters).
Tours and tickets to Experience Sólheimajökull Glacier
SuperSaver: Small Group South Coast, Waterfalls & Glacier Hike and Northern Lights Adventure from Reykjavik
Should I book Sólheimajökull Glacier tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sólheimajökull Glacier 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sólheimajökull Glacier?
- 3-hour Glacier Hike on Sólheimajökull
- Sólheimajökull Ice Climbing and Glacier Walk
- Small Group Glacier Experience from Solheimajokull Glacier
- Solheimajokull Glacier 3-Hour Small-Group Hike
Things to do near Vik
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland