Top Virginia Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Beer & Brewery Tours
Street Food Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Mountain Bike Tours
11 results | All Virginia Tours
Discover Richmond’s food, history, and culture on this guided walking tour through the city’s recently established Arts District. Try food tastings from a variety of local restaurants and cafes. Visit establishments such as Lift Coffee Shop and Cafe, Tarrant's Cafe, Lucca Enoteca, Mama J's, J KOGI, the Cultured Swine, and Pop's Market on Grace. Along the way, sample coal-fired pizzas, Korean street eats, Southern soul food, and more.
Discover Roanoke’s food, history, architecture and culture on this 3-hour, small-group walking tour. Try up to seven food tastings from local restaurants and specialty food shops. Visit the Hotel Roanoke, one of the top historic hotels in the US, plus Cedars Lebanese Restaurant, the famed Texas Tavern, and the most locally sourced downtown restaurant. Along the way, uncover hidden gems, iconic landmarks, back alleys and the Star City’s colorful history.
With the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding the quaint vineyards of Virginia, this private wine excursion delivers a peaceful and harmonious experience in the great outdoors. A private chauffeur will cruise you and your guests from historic Charlottesville to the countryside. Spend the day touring the area and sampling wines from multiple wineries. On the Wine Trail, you’ll have your choice of which tasting rooms to visit and when to have a picnic lunch.
Spend the afternoon eating your way through Williamsburg. Explore the neighborhood and meet some stars of the local foodies scene. The tour will take you to a handful of restaurants, specialty food shops, and producers where you taste everything from gourmet mac and cheese and Blue Talon Bistro, to a selection of baked goods from Justified Bake Shop, to a flight of local beers from Green Leafe Café, and so much more. Get an inside look at what makes the food scene so cool and bookmark spots to return to.
Discover Carytown’s food, history and culture on this walking tour near Richmond, Virginia. Try food tastings from five or six local restaurants, cafes and shops. Visit East Coast Provisions, Xtra's Cafe, Don't Look Back, Virginia Diner Shoppe and Carytown Cupcakes. Along the way, sample local seafood, world-famous tacos, popular Virginia peanuts and learn about the Mile of Style’s colorful history.
Watch the sun set over Chesapeake Bay on a 2-hour, small-group dolphin tour by kayak from Virginia Beach. Paddle along the coast as you spot Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, and see the Cape Henry Lighthouses and Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel from the water.
Thanks to its historical location in a revitalized stables complex, Blue Bee Cider has more to offer its patrons than just a great drink. Discover the history of this Richmond hotspot with a guided tour of the cidery, and then taste what’s on tap in Virginia’s first urban cider distillery. Your guide answers any questions you have about the property, the brews, or Richmond life and culture during your tour.
Combine Old Town Alexandria cuisine and history during this half-day walking city tour during which you’ll sample local dishes you might otherwise have overlooked, ideal for first-time visitors. Get a deeper insight into the city’s history than you would alone, thanks to your guide’s sometimes scandalous stories, and pass by off-the-beaten path landmarks many travelers miss.
Join us for a fun evening version of our Arts District Food Tour! Spanning parts of Jackson Ward and Monroe Ward, you’ll feel like an insider as we share with you our favorite spots downtown for a bite to savor and a tasty drink to sip. A relaxed pace plus a tour guide with stories of the neighborhood to share will make this walking tour a great way to explore a vibrant part of Richmond. Highlights include: - Visit 3 restaurants to taste one of their best dishes – enough food to end your tour well-satisfied! - Sip on a thoughtfully-chosen beverage pairing at each stop - Finish your tour with dessert at one of Richmond’s best, most innovative ice cream shops Due to the nature of this tour, guests must be at least 21 years old to participate.
Explore some of the most famous landmark locations around Civil War-era Alexandria, Virginia on this 1-hour, small-group walking tour. See the many historic 17th- and 18th-century homes, hear colorful stories about its founding father and discover little known facts about all the monuments, statues and buildings in Alexandria. Visit the historic mansion and gardens of the Carlyle House; Christ Church, where George Washington worshipped; the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Shop, now preserved as a museum; the Boston Athenaeum, one of the oldest independent libraries in the US. Any necessary entrance fees are included.
This 25-mile (40 kilometer) ride from Richmond to the Shirley Plantation flies by thanks to an electric bike and an entertaining guide. Ride through the Virginia countryside with ease to reach the plantation, and then tour the historic house and taste wines from its vineyard when you arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food Tours in Virginia?
The best Food Tours in Virginia according to Viator travelers are:
What Food Tours in Virginia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Virginia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food Tours in Virginia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Virginia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop Tours & Tickets
- Carytown Tours & Tickets
- Kings Dominion Tours & Tickets
- Wild Wolf Brewing Company Tours & Tickets
- First Landing State Park Tours & Tickets
- American Revolution Museum at Yorktown Tours & Tickets
- Jamestown Glasshouse Tours & Tickets
- Public Hospital of 1773 Tours & Tickets
- Starr Hill Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Hunt Club Farm Tours & Tickets
- Splashdown Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- The Rising Sun Tavern Tours & Tickets
- Keswick Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Shenandoah National Park Tours & Tickets
- Bruton Parish Episcopal Church Tours & Tickets
- Jefferson Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Governor's Palace Tours & Tickets
- Barboursville Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Trump Winery Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Alabama
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets