National Portrait Gallery
The National Portrait Gallery in Washington DC houses an impressive collection of nearly 20,000 works of art, including all of the official portraits of the US presidents and other notable historical figures. The gallery, part of the Smithsonian Institution, has permanent and visiting exhibitions that enrich any visit to the US capital.
Tours and tickets to Experience National Portrait Gallery
Should I book National Portrait Gallery tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit National Portrait Gallery 2021?
What's the best way to experience National Portrait Gallery?
- DC Tour with Wine on a Rickshaw
- Washington DC BYOB Tour by Pedicab
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Washington DC: Monuments, Landmarks and Memorials
- Washington DC Super Saver: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley + Monuments by Moonlight Tour
Things to do near Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey