Top Washington Unique Experiences
13 results | All Washington Tours
* A traveler said: "Holly was the best tour guide. We made stops at iconic Donut shops as well as learned fun facts about Seattle. Everything was organized, and I'm glad me and my boyfriend participated. Now we know where to get a proper Donut next time we visit Seattle."
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "Lynn is a super guide to all things Seattle not covered in the ‘Highlights’ kind of tour. If you’re interested in the heart and soul of this city, book this tour. As we were a small group, we shared our interests and she led us to the best live music venues and bookstores. Great details about the history of these places added even more depth. The 3 hours flew by with all this to see! We will repeat this tour each time we are in Seattle to stay current."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome way to show my husband the little highlights of Seattle! The clues were great and we loved getting to see the Seattle center and downtown!"
* A traveler said: "It was SO much fun! We made the most perfect rolls. The rice was even better! I can’t wait to go home and try. I’ll definitely be back to do another class with her!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seattle Private Half Day Tours with a Local, 100% Personalized ★★★★★
- Capitol Hill Neighborhood Tour: Indie shops, nightlife, history and attitude!
- Private Vacation Photography Session with Photographer in Seattle
- Seattle City Scavenger Hunt Excursion by Zombie Scavengers
- Adventurous Scavenger Hunt in Seattle by Wacky Walks
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Deception Pass State Park
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Woodland Park
- Kerry Park (Franklin Place)
- Pacific Science Center
- Cascade Range
- Lake Chelan
- Tillicum Village
- Ape Cave Lava Tube
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Lake Union
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Johnston Ridge Observatory
- Sky View Observatory
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Queen Anne Hill
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico