Top Yongin Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Yongin Tours
Sort by: Featured
● This tour aims to better understand and feel Korea by properly combining 'general tour' and 'hiking tour' ● This Tour was planned for tourist who has visited Korea for the first time or has come few times, but want to know more about Korea ● "As Korea's only inbound hiking travel agency" Our journey starts with Korea travel specialist and mountain expert who has full of knowledge about Korean History, Politics, Religions and Nature ● Tour start from Seoul, which is the capital of South-Korea and the most visited by foreign tourists, and we are heading to the southeast. Then, stop by the millennium city called Gyeongju city and move to Busan city which is the second largest and biggest port city of Korea with full of joy and variety sea food. and We will hike to Jirisan Mountain which is first and biggest National Park in Korea. and We will return to Seoul after visiting Jeonju city that has full of taste and tradition. ※ Tour Itinerary is subject to change by customers request
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Fly Station, the only indoor skydiving experience center in Korea. Pay attention here if you haven't tried skydiving due to the expensive cost or was too scared! Experience the feeling of flying in the sky, that you've never imagined before. How about a unique experience that is less psychological and fun than flying in the sky? Five-minute drive from Everland, allowing you to visit Everland without any pressure, and it's cheaper than outdoor skydiving, so enjoy it together as a group! In Europe and America, 60 million people have already experienced the indoor skydiving, and is now known as a professional sport! Adults as well as young children had so much fun that it quickly emerged as a family experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Outdoor Activities in Yongin are taking additional safety precautions?
These Yongin experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Yongin are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Yongin may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture