Located in the eastern section of Yosemite National Park, Toulumne Meadows provides an alternate view from the popular Yosemite Valley section of the park. A gently rolling, sub-alpine area near the Tuolumne River, the Meadows is home to a wide variety of wildlife, several alpine lakes, hiking trails and plenty of rock climbing.
Try the easy hike to Soda Springs and Parsons Lodge or trek up to Gaylor Lake for spectacular high-country views. Less crowded than the Valley, Toulumne is worth the approximately two-hour drive from the Yosemite Valley to experience this idyllic setting.
Tours and tickets to Experience Tuolumne Meadows
Should I book Tuolumne Meadows tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tuolumne Meadows 2021?
What's the best way to experience Tuolumne Meadows?
- Yosemite Valley Hiking Tour
- Experience Yosemite: Beginner or Advanced Photography Lesson
- 5 Day Yosemite Backpacking - Amazing Sunsets
- 6 Day Yosemite Backpacking - The Hidden Yosemite
Things to do near Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona