Top Zadar Food & Drink Classes
13 results | All Zadar Tours
* A traveler said: "Just exceptional … must do in Zadar With my two young adult children… really fantastic tour of the city, markets and an amazing culinary experience. My two young kids loved the hands on approach to cooking."
* A traveler said: "This was a really interesting experience. The detail was a bit thin at some of the locations compared to others and I was initially thrown a bit by looking down on things with no apparent floor beneath my feet, but I really enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "The skipper ( Borna )was super nice and super professional. The place where he brought us was super nice also ! I recommend it !"
* A traveler said: "best Sunset Trip ever! The Skipper Petar was really friendly. It‘s really recommendable when you‘re in Zadar! You‘ll Never regret it!"
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous doing the park without a guide but the driver gave us easy instructions on which route to take and how long it should take us. It was great. I was glad I read the reviews or I would have been confused about initially being driven to a meeting point and boarding one of a few larger vans. But the people were organized and put us in the correct vehicles. This park is gorgeous. Highlight of the trip."
* A traveler said: "Great guide - it was very interesting listening to him. Very comfortable bus. We had really great time."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide and Tour. Super River. Compared to other Daytrips really valuable. 30 People on the Tour, and 5 Tours in parallel, but still in harmony with nature."
* A traveler said: "Magic moments with very very kind guides! We are a family with 2 children of 3 and 6 years and everyone will keep a fantastic memory of this unique day."
* A traveler said: "The organiser of the trip has covered any detail in transporting us to Krka, taking us from a smaller village near Zadar til the park, both reaching and coming back from the venue. The service is much worth the cost! Super recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience, and opportunity, to get to experience the true Croatian culture, and to learn some of their heritage. You can never really enjoy a nation, till you've tasted your way through it. Looking forward to doing this again, the next time we come through. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zadar Market Tour and Cooking Class
- From Zadar: Kornati-Telascica National Park Day Trip with Breakfast and Lunch
- SAKARUN BEACH & SUNKEN SHIP SNORKELING, Small Groups - max 12ppl, All-Inclusive
- Zadar Romantic Sunset Sailing Trip
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Tour from Zadar - simple, comfortable and safe
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria