Zagreb Botanical Garden
Apr-Oct: Mon-Tues 9am-2:30pm; Wed 9am-7pm
Marulićev trg 9a, Zagreb
The Zagreb Botanical Garden is part of the University of Zagreb and is located in the center of the city, just one tram station from the Central Railway Station, or a 10-minute walk from the Jelacic Square.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Zagreb Botanical Garden?
What else should I know about attractions in Zagreb?
- Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Art Pavilion
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Museum of Illusions
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Lower Town (Donji Grad)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Dolac Market
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Upper Town (Gornji Grad)