Top Zagreb Fun & Games
Saved to wishlist!
Active & Outdoor Classes
Flight Instruction Classes
Escape the Room
Classes & Workshops
6 results | All Zagreb Tours
Escape Room Arena is the largest escape room center in Croatia. There are 5 rooms with exciting and adventures games! Your team has 60 minutes to escape! To escape the room you have to break codes, solve, puzzles, and the most important: Work in a team! Are you ready?
Take a break from sightseeing in Zagreb with this escape room adventure. Grab a group of friends and family to explore the Black Queen's Castle, where your teamwork, problem-solving skills, and ingenuity will be tested. Once you've completed your escape, you can stay in the onsite cafe for a drink or some board game play. Reserve in advance to guarantee your choice of days and times.
The only flight simulator in Europe, which creates a 99% flight reality - Full Flight Simulator - Mi-17 with special effects: different weather conditions, different time of day, emergency situations. We have 3 different Missions, you can choose one of them and try it 1. Mission "Russian Roulette" 2. Mission "Caucasus Rescue" 3. Mission "Black Sea Hurricane" The stunning visual effects, high quality surround sound and advanced hydraulic motion systems creates real flight conditions. In the souvenirs and pilot equipment shop you can buy something for memories about this amazing adventure in Heli Center Toplice. Available to buy Gift cards. Age of people: no one under 6 admitted (children between the age 6-12 need to have adult supervision)
Heli Center Toplice is an Aviation Training Center is the exclusive center in Europe where a Mi-17 Full Flight Simulator (FFS) is installed, which creates a 99% of flight reality. The main activity is training of military and civil helicopter pilots on helicopter simulators of the Mi-8 family. In one hour of the tour, you plunge into the world of aviation and you can experience the incredible sensations of flying a helicopter Simulator by ordering it in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fun & Games in Zagreb?
What Fun & Games in Zagreb are good for avoiding crowds?
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Museum of Illusions
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Art Pavilion
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Lotrscak Tower
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria