Top Zagreb Running Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
Art & Culture
Food & Drink
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
3 results | All Zagreb Tours
For travelers who prefer a quicker pace than a walking tour can offer, this unique option allows you to sightsee by jogging between destinations. A guide points out Zagreb's most popular attractions—a great way to get an introduction to the city while covering a lot of ground. This small-group tour accommodates families and casual runners. Afterward, have a drink with your guide ( included) to learn more about life in Zagreb.
How exciting can it be if you can explore the city at a quicker pace before you do your other business dealings in the Capital of Croatia? This is a unique option for people who prefers a more active tour, for the early riser, ideally for a small group (solo traveler, couples, families), and casual runners. We have picked the ‘’must-see’’ historical places and secret passages. Gain insight into Zagreb’s history, culture and contemporary scene from your local guide as you jog around the city center and visit the landmarks at a bit higher pace than strolling.
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Runners will love seeing the sights of Zagreb with a local running group. Lace up your shoes and meet your group of fellow joggers and a running guide for a 7.5-mile (12-kilometer) run through the city streets. Follow your guide down hidden paths that only locals know about, see hidden gems and major landmarks while getting you heart rate up. Finish up with a drink and a chat with your group; your guide is happy to answer any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Running Tours in Zagreb?
What Running Tours in Zagreb are taking additional safety precautions?
What Running Tours in Zagreb are good for avoiding crowds?
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Museum of Illusions
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Art Pavilion
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria