Top Zagreb On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
5 results | All Zagreb Tours
If you want to know how is it like to kayak through the center of the city, here is the perfect opportunity for you! Karlovac is a city through which three rivers flow, and we have made a tour that combines them all! Mrežnica, Korana and Kupa are the three magnificant and extremely beautiful rivers which you get to paddle through and get to know with under surveillance of our licensed tour guides.
Discover protected Mura - Drava - Danue biosphere reserve on rafting safari exerience. Discover hidden watter passages, beautiful pebble beaches, protected animal and plant species, all that with our professional guidance. With our professional guides, safety is guaranteed, just like experience which will stay ingrained in you forever.
We are offering unique experience for people looking for adventure. As one of the first touristic agency in Croatia overall, we are offering SUP exploring of Drava river which is part of protected Mura - Drava - Danue biosphere reserve. Discover hidden watter passages, beautiful pebble beaches, protected animal and plant species, all that with our professional guidance. This is one of those life experience which will stay ingrained in you. Don't miss it!
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind for a few hours, and discover a verdant retreat that’s popular with locals, on a stand-up paddleboarding trip to Jarun Lake. Pick from morning or afternoon departure times, and meet your guide and small group in the city center. Transfer to the lake, where you’ll receive individual instruction on SUP techniques and will be given all the equipment you need. Once you feel comfortable, head out on the water and get a feel for the sport.
Leave the bustle of Zagreb behind for a few hours when you embark on a kayaking adventure around Jarun Lake. Located just a quick commute from the city center, the lake is fringed with beaches and other scenery, making it an ideal destination for an urban escape. On this beginner-friendly kayaking tour, meet your guide in central Zagreb, head to the lake, and begin with a kayaking training session. Then, take to the water and give your newfound skills a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in Zagreb?
What On the Water in Zagreb are good for avoiding crowds?
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Art Pavilion
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Museum of Illusions
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria