Top Zurich Sightseeing Tours
162 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the beginning of the Alps and Lucerne. We wanted to see lake Lucerne and a small mountain so this trip was a good fit"
* A traveler said: "I did this tour as I thought value what you pay was very good. I had tour guider, his name is Konrad Peter, he was very good, and knowledgable. We talked all way when we went Rheinfall. He took me around and did an extra excusion for wineland village, that was very nice of him. I enjoyed the tour very much. Thank Konrad, you was the best. I also like to thank the best Switzerland tour for running this tour for me as a solo booking of this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "Lucerne is such a picturesque town and an absolute must see. People were friendly and the sights were magnificent. I especially liked the bridges with their rich history and paintings."
* A traveler said: "don't forget to go on your own taking the cable car BRUNNI-BAHNEN enjoying the breath taking views while tasting the local bear with a meal ,, was an excellent trip"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time in Grindelwald and Interlaken. Guide provided minimal details of what to do while there - need to research before you go. We walked the city of Interlaken which was beautiful. In Grindelwald we took the Gondola up and saw some magnificent views -definately worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "Nice bus ride through Zurich seeing the highlights of the city. Really enjoyed the return boat ride on the lake."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good. Guide was very helpful. Very nicely explained everything and shown to us. a worth trip."
* A traveler said: "The local company was a pleasure to deal with. Wonderful brief introduction to the city. Boat tour doesn't operate in winter, so they substituted the ferry; cable car was out of order, so they substituted the cog railway. All done smoothly, efficiently and in good spirit. A relaxed, pleasurable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "We had such a nice tour of Zürich. April was such a friendly and knowledgeable guide and provided a lot of great detail into the history of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and the food was fantastic. What a great way to see the city; it didn’t even matter that there was rain!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Brigitte is a very nice guide and she did her best to help us with whatever questions we had, she offered us a lot of useful information and she has a very professional style! I would definitely recommend her to anyone taking this trip and not only!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to get out and see a bit of Zurich. Tour guide was very informative and the sights we visited were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Just a quick trip as we didnt have a lot of time. Our guide was excellent, very informative and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a lot of walking but we got to see all parts of Zurich. This tour included a short but enough time to see lake Zurich and a cable car to see the beautiful scenery on top of a high hill. We even were able to enjoy a drink on top of the hill."
* A traveler said: "wonderful full day excursion . Guide one of best we have ever had, knowledgeable and interacted with group in so many wonderful ways"
* A traveler said: "One of the most amazing experiences! This hike adventure is a must if you love the outdoors! Marc is a superb guide and takes care of everything! You just have to show up and have fun! We saw some of the most beautiful scenery in Switzerland! He tailors the hike to your level of experience and fitness. We highly recommend! Will definitely be back in Switzerland for another hike with Marc!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace