3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the city and experience Scotland’s untamed countryside with this whitewater rafting adventure. Race down the River Tay from Aberfeldy to Grandtully, taking on rapids with the guidance of an expert instructor and admiring the surrounding countryside during the calm stretches. Wetsuits, helmets, and life jackets are provided for a safe run, and you’ll have souvenir photos taken by the staff to take home with you.
- An exciting way to explore Scotland’s countryside for kids and adults
- All gear and an expert rafting guide provided for a safe adventure
- Rapids, calm stretches, and stops to swim along the route
- Souvenir photos snapped by your guide included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide who takes free photos
Wet suits and all safety gear included
Food and drinks, unless specified
Bring personal swim suit /shorts
Bring personal Towel
Bring Training shoes that can get wet
Departure & Return
Splash White Water Rafting , Dunkeld Rd, Aberfeldy PH15 2AQ, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Bring towels
- Bring training shoes that can get wet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash White Water Rafting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Dunkeld White Water Rafting River Tay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dunkeld White Water Rafting River Tay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater ToursExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAberfeldyStand Up Paddleboarding - Central ScotlandWater Tours - Central ScotlandExtreme - Central ScotlandRafting - Central ScotlandWhite Water Rafting - Central ScotlandHalf-day Tours - Central ScotlandCategory