3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Aberfeldy from a new perspective with a stand up paddle boarding tour. Choose between a morning or afternoon departure and set out on the river for a stand up paddle boarding adventure. All necessary equipment, including wet suits, are provided and no prior experience is required. Learn new skills from an experienced guide as you take in the natural beauty of Aberfeldy.
- Explore Aberfeldy from a stand up paddle board
- Convenient morning or afternoon departure times
- Wet suit and all necessary equipment included
- All skill levels welcome
Saved to wishlist!
Wet suits and all safety gear included
Food and drinks, unless specified
Bring personal swim suit/shorts
Bring personal towel
Bring training shoes that can get wet
Departure & Return
Dunkeld Rd, Aberfeldy PH15 2AQ, UK
Come into our office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- From Oct to April a fleece can be worn under the wetsuit to keep you warm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash White Water Rafting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Aberfeldy
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAberfeldyStand Up Paddleboarding - Central ScotlandCategory