- Marvel at the scenery of the River Tay as you raft or stand up paddleboard from Aberfeldy
- Learn the rafting basics and then zip through thrilling rapids, such as Zoom Flume
- Take a more relaxed approach to the river and opt for stand up paddleboarding instead
- Professional photographers are on hand to preserve your memories of the tour
- All equipment—wetsuit, jacket, helmet, and paddle—is provided
Departure & Return
Come into our office and say hello
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Bring towels
- Bring training shoes that can get wet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash Whitewater Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.