- 3-hour white water rafting trip on the River Tay from Aberfeldy
- Paddle a shared raft along the calm waters and rapids of the Tay
- Soak in the scenery and watch for wildlife in the Tay valley
- Learn rafting skills and tackle three stretches of rapids
- Onboard guide, photos, and all equipment included
- Family-friendly tour ideal for first-timers and children aged eight and over
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Don a wetsuit, life vest, helmet, and paddle, and after safety briefings and instructions, climb into your raft. Rafting groups are of various sizes and for all ages from children aged eight and over. Each raft has an onboard guide, and photos will be taken of your trip for you to download afterward.
When you're ready, begin your 6-mile (9.6-kilometer) journey, initially paddling along calm stretches of water. Absorb the tranquility and watch for wildlife as the river winds through rolling hills, and along the way, learn rafting techniques and enjoy fun challenges and games set by your guide.
Get ample time to practice before you reach the first rapids, allowing you to tackle them with confidence. Cross the ‘Zoom Flume,’ and ‘Washing Machine,’ and then navigate the last and longest section, known as the ‘Grandtully Rapid’, which has one or two surprises in store!
Disembark at Grandtully and transfer to Aberfeldy where your 3-hour experience concludes. Feel free after your trip to download your rafting photos as souvenirs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Bring towels
- Bring training shoes that can get wet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash White Water Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms