5 hours to 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the Emirates, on this guided tour. Following stops at the impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, stroll along the city’s waterfront known as City Corniche and see the Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers and Qasr Al Watan Palace.
- Ideal for first-time visitors, this tour offers an overview of Abu Dhabi
- Mosque requires specific dress; an abaya (cloak) for women is provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Appreciate the wonder appealing Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers Drench in the artistic and Arabian heritage of Qasr Al Watan Palace
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off to your selected location / hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle.
Professional licensed tour guide.
Abaya with scarf for Ladies (local long black dress attire to visit mosque)
Cold mineral water
Entry fee based on the itinerary especially to Qasr Al Watan
Etihad Tower Observation deck visit
Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
Guide inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
Entrance inside Emirates Palace (however it can be viewed from outside)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pickup is available from Abu Dhabi city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Abu Dhabi ( Port Zayed ).
Pickup from Abu Dhabi Airport available from Premier Inn Hotel Abu Dhabi.
Pickup time within 0-45 min of your selected time as per your location.
- Port Zayed, Abu Dhabi - Zayed Port - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guiding by professional tour guide Bilingual Languages.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque on Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques Dress Code. Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; Women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to their heads at all times. However, company will provide long-local Abaya with scarf (long black dress-attire) if needed which must be returned back.
- Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- Infants are not charged if they don’t require a seat.
- Pick-up from your Abu Dhabi City Central hotels and cruise port only from outside the Cruise port gate, Airport pick up is available only from Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport hotel.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Large bags or luggage is not allowed.
- Entry to the Qasr Al Watan may be prohibited during presidential events but will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever available on that day)
- There will be no entry for the tour guide inside the Qasr Al Watan but he will narrate you all the required information before you enter the Palace.
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 10th November until 16th November 2019
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu Dhabi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu Dhabi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu Dhabi?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu Dhabi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A lunch break of atleast 15 mins should be included about 12ish at the palace would be great." See review
Product code: 41982P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursArchitecture ToursPorts of Call ToursArt ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAbu DhabiShore Excursions - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiArchaeology Tours - DubaiArchitecture Tours - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiArt Tours - DubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahArchaeology Tours - SharjahArchitecture Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahArt Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchaeology Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchitecture Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainArt Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory