- 4-hour Abu Dhabi city sightseeing tour
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to admire the domes, courtyards, and prayer hall
- View displays on traditional desert life at the Heritage Village
- See top Abu Dhabi attractions such as the Corniche and Emirates Palace
- Stop for photos of the city skyline at the tip of the breakwater
- See the futuristic Louvre and Guggenheim museums taking shape on Sadiyat Island
- Air-conditioned transport and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour Start time: 09.00 Hrs
Pickup: We pickup all the guests between 30 - 60 minutes before the tour departure time.
Drop off: Hotels in Abu Dhabi
$15 supplement will be charged for the pickup and drop off for the guest stayed in Yas Island hotels.
What To Expect
Learn how Abu Dhabi grew into today’s metropolis following the mid-20th-century oil boom, and how it consists of skyscrapers, mosques, and malls set on an island and riveria-like breakwaters.
Visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the city’s showpiece and world’s third-largest mosque. Adorned with intricate Islamic art and carvings, this marble-clad mosque opened in 2007. Admire the marble domes and courtyards, and view the main prayer hall, graced with giant chandeliers and the world’s biggest handmade carpet.
Take photos by the Emirates Palace hotel, and visit the Heritage Village, a recreation of a traditional oasis settlement. Browse the craft workshops and souk, and see displays of Bedouin tents and falaj irrigation channels.
After driving along the Corniche past mosques and glass high-rises, stop to admire the city’s magnificent skyline from the end of the breakwater.
Finally, take a panoramic drive around Sadiyat Island, home to a dazzling new cultural district. Admire the still-under-construction futuristic landmarks including the Louvre and Guggenheim museums, both designed to cement the city’s position as a major cultural destination.
Your tour then concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts @ 09:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 4 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY : Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and ,Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Important info:
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- The Cultural foundation & Al Husn palace is closed for renovation in Abu Dhabi, hence not incorporated in the itinerary of Abu Dhabi tour
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat , Sun 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line UAE & OMAN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by City Tour of Abu Dhabi Landmarks.