5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the city and explore the Arabian desert like a true Bedouin on this one-of-a-kind sunset excursion. Relax in a traditional desert camp, complete with henna tattoos, shisha pipes, and cultural shows, including Nashaat show “group of ladies” dance and tanoura. You’ll also enjoy an exhilarating camelback ride across sandy dunes, with in-depth information on the humped desert mammals from your guide.
- A sunset Bedouin camp in the Arabian desert from Abu Dhabi with BBQ dinner
- Flexible departures: enjoy complimentary pickup and drop-off from your hotel, airport, or port
- Take home the perfect souvenir snapshot with a chance to pose holding a local falcon
- Munch on a tasty open-fire dinner under the night sky, with traditional Arabic coffee and soft drinks
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off from anywhere in Abu Dhabi
50-minute camel ride
Sunset view photo stop
Coffee and dates
Tanoura and Nashaat show “group of ladies” dance
Local Arabic attire for makeovers and posing with a falcon
Unlimited water and soft drinks
Barbecue buffet dinner (vegetarian options available)
Quad bike and dune buggy activities in the desert
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Abu Dhabi, as well as the cruise port (Port Zayed). Pickup will be within 45 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or e-mail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged under 5 years are not allowed to ride the camels
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in the camel ride
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura only in our desert camps as there will be some restrictions for Nashaat show “group of ladies” dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick-up available from your Abu Dhabi City Central hotels & cruise port, Airport pick up is from Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport hotel.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels Abu Dhabi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dhabi: Sunset Camel Trek and BBQ Dinner with Shows?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dhabi: Sunset Camel Trek and BBQ Dinner with Shows?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abu Dhabi: Sunset Camel Trek and BBQ Dinner with Shows?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dhabi: Sunset Camel Trek and BBQ Dinner with Shows?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Abu Dhabi: Sunset Camel Trek and BBQ Dinner with Shows
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesAbu DhabiNature and Wildlife - DubaiNature and Wildlife - SharjahNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainCategory