- Day trip to Al Ain from Abu Dhabi with a local guide
- Explore the UAE’s oasis “Garden City,” known for its green parks
- Visit Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- See the traditional falaj water channels amid the oasis palms
- Travel up Jebel Hafeet mountain for epic city views
- Walk around a food market, camel racetrack and mountain springs
- Savor a buffet lunch of international cuisine at a 4-star hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Emirates Tours and Safai LLC is a company based in Abu Dhabi and our pickup locations are within Abu Dhabi only. Unfortunately, we do not offer pickup from Dubai or any other emirates except Abu Dhabi.
We offer pickup from any Hotel, Shopping Malls in Abu Dhabi or from the Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal.
- AbuDhabi Cruise Terminal
What To Expect
Often dubbed the ‘Garden City,’ this picturesque town is one of the UAE’s oldest and lies at the foot of the craggy Hajar Mountains. During your journey, hear about Al Ain’s past, and how the discovery of ancient tools and burial mounds nearby has revealed that people settled here as far back as in Bronze Age times.
Pass the lush gardens and tree-lined avenues on the outskirts as you head for Al Ain National Museum. Go inside and enjoy a tour of the historical exhibits and some of the Bronze Age relics displayed nearby.
Drive to the intriguing Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, home of the UAE’s late founder, His Highness Sheikh Zayed. Step inside to ogle the beautiful interiors, art gallery, meeting rooms and gardens.
Then, visit three top Al Ain attractions — the camel racing circuit and the livestock market and food market — for a peek into the daily rituals and dealings of its citizens.
See the ‘falaj’ channels dug to transport water around the date palms, and hear how this simple system has been used to irrigate crops for thousands of years.
Drive the winding roads up the high slopes of Jebel Hafeet, the 4,098-foot (1,249-meter) mountain that towers over Al Ain. Stop here to drink in the bird’s-eye views over the city and the surrounding peaks.
Then, head back down to the hot springs in the foothills. Soak up the gorgeous scenery and perhaps cool your toes in the springs. Then, relax over lunch at a local hotel. Dig into buffet dishes such as grilled meat and fish, and enjoy drinks at your own expense.
Your experience finishes with a drop-off back at your Abu Dhabi hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emirates Tours and Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Al Ain Day Trip from Abu Dhabi with Lunch.
- "No water at the hot springs and no time for the camel race track but otherwise good value." See review