- Day trip from Abu Dhabi to Dubai by air-conditioned minivan
- Learn about Dubai’s rise to high-octane metropolis from an expert guide
- Pose for photos at the Burj Al Arab and Palm Jumeirah, home to Atlantis The Palm
- Visit the 'At The Top' observatory of the Burj Khalifa, the world's highest building
- Ride a high-speed elevator to the 124th floor and behold the mind-blowing views
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour Start Time: 09.00 Hrs
Pickup : We pickup all the guests from their hotel between 30-60 minutes before the tour start time.
Drop off: Hotels in Abu Dhabi
$15 will be charged for the pickup and drop off from Yas Island hotels.
- Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- Zayed Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts at 09:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 8 hours
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line UAE & OMAN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Dubai Tour Including Entrance to Burj Khalifa 124th Floor from Abu Dhabi.
- "A Must see tour, guide/driver very good and patience as parking was an issue due to it being a Friday but made the trip very enjoyable" See review
- "I would say it is worth visiting, if you are in a close proximity then go." See review
- "Would have been good to get an itinerary or be given some idea at the start of the day of timings, and toilet and refreshment stops!" See review