- An action-packed desert excursion with Bedouin tent and multiple fun-filled activities
- The perfect photo opps: dress in traditional costumes for men and women, or pose with camels
- Upgrade to include a high-speed adventure through the desert on your own quad bike
- Venture to remote locations in a sturdy 4WD vehicle, with round-trip hotel transfers for extra convenience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Main Pick up and Drop Off was "INSIDE ABU DHABI"
(WE CAN PICK UP AND DROP OFF ANY MALL OR HOTEL IN ABU DHABI)
Pick up and Drop off from AL AIN - we required the booking for 4 people
Pick up and Drop off from other Emirates Like Dubai - We have extra Charge.
(For inquiry and information email us )
- Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- abu dhabi cruise terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 4X4 Land cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 peoples accommodated in a car
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children below 4 years not recommended. Child seat will not be provided they have to sit on parents lap.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking(Child Rate applies)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund Please note: During the month of Ramadan this activity will not include Entertainment and alcohol will not be served
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extreme Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride.