4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover top tourist spots, plus see the cliff divers, during this guided tour of Acapulco. First, stop at the Chapel of Peace, which offers sea views, and the Trouyet Cross. Throughout the tour, learn about the country’s history, geography, economics, and politics. After watching the cliff divers show, visit at the mural of artist Diego Rivera to snap some photos.
- The tour features four stops, including the Municipal Market of Acapulco
- Catch the cliff diving show, a must-see tourist attraction in the city
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our travelers. Kindly contact local supplier to define exact time and place of pickup.
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jose L. Peralta
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive 4 Hours City Tour & Divers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive 4 Hours City Tour & Divers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive 4 Hours City Tour & Divers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive 4 Hours City Tour & Divers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive 4 Hours City Tour & Divers
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroArt Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoArt Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityArt Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory