Explore our promoted experiences
- Acapulco romantic yacht cruise—ideal for couples
- Expereince the beauty of La Roqueta Island and Acapulco's Pacific coastline
- Listen to live music performances and sip cocktails from an open bar
- Choose from a sunset or moonlight cruise
Departure & Return
Principal Dock, Costera Miguel Alemán Avenue #100 Col. Centro, Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico. We recommend you to be on the dock in front of the zocalo half an hour before sailing. You must be 30 minutes before sailing at the on the pier located on the boardwalk in front of the zocalo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Help yourself to a drink from the open bar and watch Acapulco’s coastline recede as you sail towards La Roqueta Island and out onto the open waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live music enhances your enchanting excursion as you gaze at either the setting sun or sparkling stars.
Following two and a half hours of sailing, your cruise returns to its original departure point at Acapulco Principal Dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: Children over 10 years old or with 1.40 meters tall must be paid like adult ticket.
- Most travelers can participate
- You must be 30 minutes before sailing at the on the pier located on the boardwalk in front of the zocalo.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff