6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Ride a motorboat on Coyuca Lagoon during this nature-lover's tour of Acapulco. You’ll discover native flora of the freshwater lagoon, such as water hyacinths and tropical palms, all pointed out by a knowledgeable guide. Enjoy lunch and domestic drinks at a restaurant on on the beach where you will have time to take a stroll, relax in a hammock and watch the sunset.
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Explore the freshwater lagoon by motorboat
- 6-hour tour of Coyuca Lagoon in Acapulco
- Enjoy a beachside lunch and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
1 Hour Boat Ride
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Kindly contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up.
Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ⭐ Coyuca Lagoon Countryside Baby Turtle Release Lunch & Boat Ride ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ⭐ Coyuca Lagoon Countryside Baby Turtle Release Lunch & Boat Ride ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ⭐ Coyuca Lagoon Countryside Baby Turtle Release Lunch & Boat Ride ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ⭐ Coyuca Lagoon Countryside Baby Turtle Release Lunch & Boat Ride ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
⭐ Coyuca Lagoon Countryside Baby Turtle Release Lunch & Boat Ride
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory