6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cover all the best sights of Cairns, with a few special upgrades included, during this 8-day tour. Extras include a 40-minute scenic reef flight, a 4WD rain forest waterfall adventure, and a free day to explore. Seven nights of accommodation, all transportation, and meals per itinerary.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Airport transfer
Saved to wishlist!
7 nights accommodation in a Standard Room (no meals)
Round-trip airport transfers
Great Barrier Reef day trip including hotel pickup and drop-off, one introductory dive, breakfast and lunch
Daintree rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge day-trip with morning tea, lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off
Kuranda day trip aboard the Scenic Railway and Skyrail including hotel pickup and drop-off (no meals)
Half-day 4WD Rainforest Waterfall tour (light refreshment provided)
40-minute scenic reef flight
Cairns Evening Harbour & Dinner Cruise
Breakfast at the Hotel
Transfers to and from The Cairns Evening Harbour & Dinner Cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cairns Airport, Airport Ave, Aeroglen, Queensland 4870 Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Accommodation is subject to availability and change if required to a hotel of the same standard/rating
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Only Great Barrier Reef Tour operates Christmas Day 25th Dec, with a surcharge of AUD$100 per person, payable on the day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Tours Australia
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Cairns Tour: Great Barrier Reef, Kuranda, Daintree Rainforest?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Cairns Tour: Great Barrier Reef, Kuranda, Daintree Rainforest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Cairns Tour: Great Barrier Reef, Kuranda, Daintree Rainforest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day Cairns Tour: Great Barrier Reef, Kuranda, Daintree Rainforest
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAeroglen4WD Tours - QueenslandAir Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandExtreme - Queensland4WD Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthAir Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthSporting Events - Cairns & the Tropical NorthNature and Wildlife - Cairns & the Tropical NorthMulti-day Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthExtreme - Cairns & the Tropical North4WD Tours - Port DouglasAir Tours - Port DouglasSporting Events - Port DouglasNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasMulti-day Tours - Port DouglasExtreme - Port DouglasCategory