8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take advantage of all Whitehaven Beach has to offer on this tour from Airlie Beach. Take a guided bushwalk to Whitehaven lookout, go swimming, relax on the pristine white-sand beaches, and enjoy a traditional Australian beach barbecue lunch. Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Airlie Beach included.
- Discover the best of Whitsundays on a full-day tour
- Swim and soak up the sun in a picturesque setting
- Tuck into a barbecue lunch right on the beach
- Optional guided walk to Whitehaven beach Lookout
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Transfers from your Hotel | Accommodation.
Morning and Afternoon Tea
BBQ lunch | Steak, sausage, rissoles cooked to order | Salad and fruits
Refill Water station.
Stinger Suits in stinger season.
2 x Toilets.
Alcoholic & soft drinks, bottled water (available to purchase)
Winter Suits (optional & available for hire in cold months)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2020 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking or BEFORE day of tour
- Infants, please ask for one of our loan strollers (small type that fits on boat).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitehaven Xpress MV Lindeman Pacific
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet | Awesome Beach BBQ | Family Friendly?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet | Awesome Beach BBQ | Family Friendly?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet | Awesome Beach BBQ | Family Friendly?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet | Awesome Beach BBQ | Family Friendly
8 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachWater Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory