Explore our promoted experiences
- Van Gogh-themed day trip from Aix-en-Provence
- Discover the Provencal towns where Vincent van Gogh lived: St Rémy de Provence and Arles
- Browse the wares of St Rémy’s open-air market and admire monuments like St Paul de Mausole
- Spend time at leisure in Les Baux de Provence and marvel at its sweeping views over the Provencal countryside
- See the yellow café from Van Gogh’s painting The Café Terrace in the UNESCO-listed town of Arles
Departure & Return
Outside the Tourist Information Center of Aix
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TYLENE TRANSPORTS TOURISME
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands