- See the sights of this Icelandic city from the water
- Active travelers and nature lovers will enjoy this tour
- This tour easily fits into a day of sightseeing
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Meet us at the Ambassador ticket office by Torfunefsbryggja harbour in Akureyri. There you will collect your boarding tickets before being shown where to get dressed for the tour!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 10 years of age or people under 140 cm. in height.
- There is a small possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- You may be required to sign a waiver on arrival stating that you understand the risk of booking said tour.
- You must fit into one of our overalls (3-XL) and be able to sit comfortably in your saddle-seat to join the tour.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ambassador
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands