8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hop on a small group tour for an exploration of northern Iceland’s natural wonders from Akureyri. Visit Goðafoss waterfall, see Lake Mývatn, admire the volcanic landscape of lava and craters, and check out the Mývatn Nature Baths—the ‘blue lagoon of the north’—where you can enjoy a warm soak in the geothermal waters.
- Small group northern Iceland day trip from Akureyri
- Marvel at natural sights like Goðafoss waterfall and Lake Mývatn
- Take a dip in the geothermal waters of the Mývatn Nature Baths
- See remnants of volcanic activity, including the Dimmuborgir lava formations
Saved to wishlist!
Dimmuborgir (Dark castle) unbelievable lava formations in all shapes and sizes
Goðafoss waterfall (The waterfall of the gods)
Skútustaðagígar pseudo craters (formed in volcanic activity)
Bathing suit and towel
Entrance fees to the Nature bath ca. 35 EUR (just a choice if you like to take a bath) otherwise you can just relax in the restaurant
Departure & Return
Hafnarstræti 89, Akureyri, Iceland
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pick up upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know if you need a infant seats
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Travel Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Lake Mývatn And The Nature Baths from Akureyri?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Lake Mývatn And The Nature Baths from Akureyri?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Lake Mývatn And The Nature Baths from Akureyri?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Lake Mývatn And The Nature Baths from Akureyri?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25963P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Lake Mývatn And The Nature Baths from Akureyri
8 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAkureyriShore Excursions - North IcelandBus Tours - North IcelandPorts of Call Tours - North IcelandFull-day Tours - North IcelandCategory