- Tackle rapids in one of Europe's most exciting rivers
- Includes all necessary equipment, including wetsuits and life jackets
- Depending on conditions, there may also be cliff jumping opportunities
- Warm up afterward with hot soup and a dip in a hot pool
Departure & Return
Bakkaflöt 560 Varmahlíð
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Rafting is a weather dependent sport
- We reserve the right to cancel or change any trips depending on the weather conditions. We also have the right to cancel the trip for people who put themselves or others at danger during or before a trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bakkaflot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms