Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy the natural beauty, flavors, and tranquility of northern Iceland
- A private tour lets you set the pace as well as the pickup and drop-off locations
- Your tour guide will provide historical and cultural information along the way
- The tour includes reservations and skip-the-line privileges at attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointAkureyri, Akureyri, Northeast Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you everywhere you want inside Akureyri
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years to drink the beer at the beer spa.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Akureyri Luxury Travel & Transports service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Artic Sigló-Kaldi Beer Spa & Dining Experience.