7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Iceland’s northern coast on a scenic drive that takes you past fjords, harbors, fishing villages, and mountains on your way to Kaldi Beer Spa. Along the way, you can learn about the rural region’s history with a walk through the Village of Sigló where the TV crime series ‘Trapped’ was filmed. Finish the day relaxing in a beer hot tub, sipping on microbrews, and dining on local food.
- Enjoy the natural beauty, flavors, and tranquility of northern Iceland
- A private tour lets you set the pace as well as the pickup and drop-off locations
- Your tour guide will provide historical and cultural information along the way
- The tour includes reservations and skip-the-line privileges at attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Departure PointAkureyri, Akureyri, Northeast Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you everywhere you want inside Akureyri
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years to drink the beer at the beer spa.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Akureyri Luxury Travel & Transports service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Artic Sigló-Kaldi Beer Spa & Dining Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAkureyriShore Excursions - North IcelandBus Tours - North IcelandPorts of Call Tours - North IcelandBeer & Brewery Tours - North IcelandFull-day Tours - North IcelandCategory