Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Turn off the Ring Road at the sign for Ytri Bægisá. Follow the gravel road past the first group of houses (this is someone else's farm). The gravel road will turn to the left but go straight ahead up the hill and do not turn left. Continue past the sign for 'Bægisá Guesthouse' (do not turn in here) and continue up to the house with the large grass lawn. Drive to the back of the house and you will see a small church. Park anywhere near the church. https://www.google.com/maps/place/StableStop;+Meetfirstname.lastname@example.org,-18.4035977,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x8d23bbd332f92433!8m2!3d65.6716908!4d-18.401409?hl=en-GB
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stable Stop
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.