3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Float over class 2 and 3 rapids in the West Glacial River on this guided rafting tour. After getting outfitted in the included wetsuits and helmets, enter the canyon on a raft with your onboard and experienced guide. Make your way down the river, enjoying views of the high canyon walls and unique geology.
- Rafting adventure with an experienced guide
- See the unique geology of the West Glacial River
- Includes all necessary equipment
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Bakkaflöt 560 Varmahlíð
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The minimum age is 12 years. Any children younger must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bakkaflot
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during West Glacial River Rafting Tour from Varmahlíð, North Iceland?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during West Glacial River Rafting Tour from Varmahlíð, North Iceland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during West Glacial River Rafting Tour from Varmahlíð, North Iceland?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West Glacial River Rafting Tour from Varmahlíð, North Iceland?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
West Glacial River Rafting Tour from Varmahlíð, North Iceland
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAkureyriNature and Wildlife - North IcelandWater Tours - North IcelandExtreme - North IcelandRafting - North IcelandWhite Water Rafting - North IcelandHalf-day Tours - North IcelandCategory