Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-hour Húsavík whale-watching tour
- Explore Skjálfandi Bay by traditional oak boat with a guide
- Gain insight into the diverse marine life living off the Icelandic coast
- Watch the waves for humpback and minke whales, white-beaked dolphins and porpoises
- Sip hot coffee and stay warm against the elements
- Enjoy a 20% discount on admission to the Húsavík Whale Museum and a 10% discount at the coffee house and Salka Restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Salka whale watching ticket office Address: Gardarsbraut 6,640 Husavik When entering Húsavík , the ticket office can be found next to Salka restaurant in the city center. Free parking is available nearby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salka Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.