8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit two of the region’s most compelling natural and historic wonders on this full-day tour from Alanya, including lunch. Admire the seafront temples and well-preserved amphitheater of the ancient city of Side, then visit the stunning Manavgat waterfalls and enjoy swimming, hiking or fishing along the Manavgat River.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Temple of Apollo and Hidden Paradise Waterfalls Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Temple of Apollo and Hidden Paradise Waterfalls Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Temple of Apollo and Hidden Paradise Waterfalls Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Temple of Apollo and Hidden Paradise Waterfalls Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Temple of Apollo and Hidden Paradise Waterfalls Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlanyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraWalking Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - AntalyaNature and Wildlife - AntalyaWalking Tours - AntalyaHistorical Tours - AntalyaFull-day Tours - AntalyaBus Tours - LarnacaNature and Wildlife - LarnacaWalking Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaCategory